Easy. Robust. Unlimited.
Open POS is the POS exclusive for Services Stations. It has been developed based on top multimedia programming standards and it integrates different elements from a single check and operation point.
Open POS Multimedia allows to manage fuel and items sales by touching the corresponding icon or by reading the barcode of the items in the store. It can give services in time units, sale by weight using a scale or by using barcode labels. It handles concepts such as promotions and offers, 3x2 offers, happy hour, limited time offers, etc. It also considers the Service's Voucher issue (i. e. Car washes) in its sale as well as in its presentation. It allows the charge of sale operations where the customer gives discount vouchers which will be later consider in the cash audit.
Open POS Compact allows its use as an autonomous terminal or using several terminals from the same server.
Open POS can be connected to price panels outside the station, tank gauges, PDA devices developed by AIS for the full management of Service Stations and Convenience Stores, and to ARCADIA Suite, the web applications collection that enables you to know the availability of your operations and your business in real-time.
- Quick and intuitive learning.
Touch system based on interactive icons that show the operator the situation and options available at all times.
- Everything in sight.
The main screen of the Open POS will show simultaneously the state of the pumps, the order buttons and items without a barcode, and the full ticket for the current sale.
- Fast and strong sale.
Open POS manages the convenience store, fuel sales, discounts, price changes, shift closures and cash audit, sales of services, coupons and discount vouchers, etc. It allows the use of different types of operation for the fuel sale in the following operation modes: served on track, self (post or prepaid) and mixed.
- Robust Architecture.
The integration of Open POS with ARCADIA Suite results in major improvements regarding robustness, failure tolerance, autonomy and information management.
- Completely Configurable
It adapts to your company through different levels of configuration. Includes an icons library and the possibility to import images from a digital camera or other graphic design programs.
- Connection to other elements.
Open POS is compatible with many tank gauges, electric prices panels, external payment and loyalty programs, credit card authorizes for unattended payments, stock systems, management and Back Office systems.
- ARCADIA Suite Back Office management.
Open POS integrates in ARCADIA Suite, the most modern and advanced real-time management software with Web technology. Such integration is solved using PCATS standards (Petroleum Convenience Alliance for Technology Standards).
- WINDOWS Embedded server that can be connected to one or more POS. In its reduced configuration the server can be used as POS.
- Touch screen display where all the icons are showed in order to do all the desired operations. These icons are customizable for each pump, regarding the needs of the company and maximizing the productivity.
- Electronic cash drawer
- Customer Display
- Laser scanner for barcodes.
- Credit card and loyalty reader. The system can have one or more lines for credit card processing thus ensuring a fast payment process.
- Matrix printer (with tray) that includes thermal paper module. Three positions: ticket, documents such as invoices, credit vouchers and a paper roll or audits.
- Pump Management Unit (PMU) in order establish a connection with them, which will allow a transparent control over them, regardless of their band or model.
- Selling Tools
Services (car wash, oil change, etc.); vouchers; aplying of loyalty programs (offers, promotions).
- Use of many cards in the same transaction
Own credit or debit card, Customer's Loyalty Card, Driver's Loyalty Card.
- Aggressive Commercial Approach
Discounts in the item's data, Discounts per customer and station, fixed discounts or per loyalty card.
- Intuitive POS Screen with graphics.
Pumps zone, operations zone and buttons, ticketing zone.
- Operation Modes
Self-service, night or prepayment, served on track.
- Intuitive buttons and features
Help buttons, calculator and touch pad, quick sale buttons, discounts, amounts, etc.
- Collection versatility
Balance of the current operation is always visible; optional change function; breakdown of the current operation in different types of collection, management of foreign exchange currency, ability to recover stopped operations, tickets recovery, easy-to-use system for cards payment authorizations.
- Special order to Pumps
Close pump, open pump, emergency stop.
- Prepayment and predetermination
Prepayment as amount or volume, predetermination in amount or volume.
- POS features
Shift closings, settlement calculation, cash shift, settlement sheets, meters listing, biometric access, safety levels by employee and range, creation of directs buttons for specific programs, all kind of reports with PDF, Word or Excel conversion possibility