OPT with extra profitability
Pay at the Pump
MM5 is an OPT (Outdoor Payment Terminal) that gathers two new concepts in the petrol stations industry: self-checkout and multimedia advertising support.
As the POS is integrated in the dispenser, the clients will not need to go to the store when they are only purchasing fuel. This results in a optimization of the downtime of the pump with the subsequent dynamization of the service, offering the client an easy and convenient payment method at the same time.
On the other hand, the Multimedia System MM5 allows to get additional returns, achieving an economic profit of the two minutes waiting that the user expends next to the dispenser when the filling up. By using the color flat screen, the customer can receive traffic or weather information while is being also informed of the promotions or products offer available in the store, or even third parties advertising. All this would be done by using a combination of colors, sounds and digital videos that will make the fueling operation more enjoyable.
- Use in speed-ways.
- Active Matrix TFT screen with high luminance and “Touch Screen” (tactile surface). SVGA connection board converter.
- Two tropicalized speakers for the management of sound.
- Solid furniture with the exact size to fit in the desire dispenser, and that includes all the subsystems needed in a single space.
- PC-biscuit card in industrial format and a tiny size where to locate all the interfaces of the system.
- Windows XP Embedded.
- Direct connection with Open POS via Ethernet-type network. Information process programs, motorized card readers manager and the tickets printer.
- Barcode and RFID reader.
- Possibility of coordinated use with Open POS, integrating as an added element to the main system and allowing the management of all transactions from the MM5 to the POS terminal.
- When picking up the hose of the dispenser, the customer will hear a welcome message and a confirmation of the chosen product, with the help of 3D animations.
- While doing the refueling, the screen will show alternatively offers and ads, together with useful information (weather, traffic) to lure the customer.
- When hanging down the hose, the customer is invited to pay in the same dispenser and is also reminded that he can go to the store and complete his purchase with other products.
- As the payment is being authorized, the Multimedia System MM5, will ask the customer if he would want any other items or services, as fast food or a car wash. The client would confirm the desired items or services by selecting them in the touch screen.
- Finally, the final charge for the total amount is made.
- *If the petrol station has Fast Food service, there would be the possibility of placing a printer in order to reflect in real-time the purchasing orders corresponding to the products ordered from outside as they occur.
Management software integrated, developed also by AIS:
- ARCADIA: Loyalty Campaigns management and monitoring. Clients using Credit Card as payment method. Customer's follow up. Gifts and awards. Fuel sales monitoring. Closures by day or by shift. Sales by hoses, tanks and products. Decrease calculation. Local account invoicing and management. Credit debts by direct debit, even daily at closing. Statistics.
- CARDGATE: Fleet Cards recording. Cash Card recording (for loyalty campaigns).
- ELLIOTT: Integrated Finance and Accounting Management system.