CBOS is the heart of Arcadia Suite. It guarantees the perfect development of your business, since it groups together the major part of the administrative work associated to the point of sale and manages the check out, shop and fuel areas.
CBOS incorporates a centralized database and an extremely powerful graphical environment, ensuring the management of precise statistics, which can be easily exported to a spreadsheet or presentation program.
With CBOS the sales information and the movements at the check out will be made immediately available to you, as well as being able to carry out thorough profitability and marketing studies, which nowadays are fundamental for increasing profits.
It automatically calculates requirements, managing orders and receptions.
In regard to stores and fuel, it optimizes the fixed assets to the maximum, thus minimizing the financial load caused by an excess of stock.
CBOS and the rest of Arcadia Suite applications can be viewed through their own web site arcadiasuite.com
It provides and estimation of what is going to be sold in the near future, based on previous experience, the season, holidays, weekends, tendencies, etc.
- Expected breakages
Based on the previous point, it foresees when a breakage in the stock could occur.
- Advanced orders.
Being aware of the suppliers’ delivery times and the information regarding expected sales, it recommends orders and avoids any breakages in the stock.
- Optimization of the number of articles to order.
It assesses the size of the order, depending on all the criteria that adjust to the investment policy regarding the money in circulation, or lots at reduced prices.
- Choosing the ideal supplier.
That which offers goods at a minimum cost and within the required times.
- Registration of cash or cash withdrawal.
- Envelope numbers.
- Employee identification.
- Registration of data.
- Vehicle identification.
- Association of images.
- Transfers between check outs. Payments and charges.
- Registration of personal identification details.
- Partial liquidations per POS and employee.
- Cash count and closure. Liquidations per employee.
- Sales made by credit, discounts and cash.
- Conciliation of meters.
- Tests and extractions.
- Inventory. Measurement and control of waste.
- Entrance. Fuel receptions and invoices.
- Tank books.
- Types of shop. Size, location, trading regime and ambit.
- Location of the goods.
- Thefts, breakages, products that have expired, etc.
- Returning of press.
- Transfers between locations.
- Needs assessment.
- Creation, follow-up and reception of orders.
- Store catalogue.
- Management of hot days and seasonal calendars.
- Customization of the purchasing profile for each item.
- Returns to suppliers.
- Recounts and receptions of PDA or PC articles.
- Consultations. Article registration card and movements.
- Labelling of articles.
- Statistics. Sale, profitability for locations and showrooms.